Teresa C Bpz

Verified Reviewer

I have received zero products

Nothing, other than paying, has occurred and cant reach you by phone, frustrating. I believe its been 3 years since my original order and was supposed to receive phone chargers by October and for sure by Christmas

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Teresa. I see that customer support responded back to you right away via email. Please make sure to check your inbox!
You will certainly receive your Lux cables by Christmas. :)
Preferred solution:

I’ve been waiting patiently for 3 years and paid $297 for phone chargers that was supposed to be delivered in October…what would you say would be reasonable?

Kitty E Dkt

Verified Reviewer

Check on my status for my delivery and I'm not able to get into the website

Just not getting info to website says Im locked out

Checking on status of my order

Please and Thank you

Kitty

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Kitty. I see that customer care has reached out to you regarding your question. Please make sure to check our inbox! Thanks so much.

Debbie Ifk

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Ocala, Florida

Where are my products

MAGFAST - Where are my products

Purchased products June 2021, have yet to hear anything. Unable to speak to anyone. Forest green over $200.00

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We have an extremely responsive customer care team and publish weekly updates. It looks like you may not be receiving our emails. Please make sure to add our email address to your contacts so our responses go to your inbox.
That said, I see you were provided with a full refund. We hope to see you in the future!
Gabriele B Zlm

Verified Reviewer

Well....I invested about 96$ a year and a half ago and haven’t received a thing.

And just today I found a message from you guys asking me for a confirmation order#?? Im not sure I have it any more. What do I do now.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you for reaching out, Gabriele. It looks as if you may not have an active pre-order with us. We have contacted you via email and hope to hear from you soon! We look forward to resolving this together.

Paul M Xla
map-marker Harrisonville, Missouri

Questions about my order

StWhen you call their number, it puts you through steps to give you a code to contact them. Once you input the phone number they give you the phone rings.

Instead of a real person, you get Seymore talking about how satisfied they are. You never talk to anyone to confirm anything.

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Paul. I am not sure what you mean when you say 'When you call their number, it puts you through steps to give you a code to contact them.' Our system is not set up that way and I have never heard anyone else having to do that before.
We have reached out to this reviewer to answer his questions and have provided him with a full refund.

Full refund

Frances Ruv

Verified Buyer

Billing issue

MAGFAST - Billing issue
MAGFAST - Billing issue - Image 2

Want to talk with a real person, in person about billing and hopefully change my billing payment date due to unexpected car repairs x4 in last 2 months. Unable to pay on last bill and need to make arrangements. Questions about when merchandise production and receiving of merchandise may be estimated and if I can have the color change from the white to the forest green because it was offered on the next show.

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Frances. I see that our agents have contacted you and resolved your questions to your satisfaction. Please never hesitate to reach out to us at Hello@MAGFAST.com or (863)624-3278. Thanks so much!
Preferred solution:

Let the company propose a solution

Betzaida R Vyd
map-marker Staten Island, New York

I have invested $268.00. have not gotten product yet

I thought that this company was legit. So far the only thing I've received from them is a charge on my account every month since Septrmber 2021.

No notice of any kind as to why the delay if any..I hope to hear from anyone soon..

I made a phone call and left a message..Just waiting to hear from someone soon or i will be contacting the police fraud dept. REF NO: 727****ANOE854KTO

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi there. We have reached out to you several times with no response. Please make sure to check your inbox. We used two different email accounts to reach out as well to make sure you receive our responses.
We apologize if you weren't aware that we're a startup and only recently hit the shipping phase. It's taken much longer than we'd hoped but we're very excited about the next chapter.
You have been fully refunded and we hope to part as friends. Thank you!
Pros:
  • Products sound great
Cons:
  • Never delivered or contacted customer as to why no product

Guest

I'm sorry your patience ran out, I have the full lione of Magfast products and they have changed each aspect of what there products insured. I watch all the live updates, the company is very transparent.

The customer service is beyond any other in my 50 years of my adult life. Roger Southern california

Audrey C Sqh

| map-marker Peoria, Arizona

Honnest opinion

Great customer service, thank you. Very easy to understand, exited to see companies marching towards progress

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you so much for this review!
Coniah C

MAGFAST - Where is the product

Seymour Segnit and his companies do a great job with PR and managing social media, but he is a classic con artist. He is in fact a brilliant con artist.

He plays the part to perfection. He takes a good idea (there has to be a product, any product will do, but there needs to be something) and uses it to convince people to invest in it (him). That part is fine and normal. What makes it a scam, or con, is that instead of spending time and money on developing, producing and shipping the product, he spent it on marketing and generating investments.

Instead of delivering on his promise, he spends his energy on getting more funding to support his PR machine and lifestyle. I am a fool for having sent him my money.

Crowd funding has it's risks, but Seymour didn't even try to deliver on his promise. Instead he just took the money and is asking for more.

MAGFAST Reply:
We were able to reach out and resolve this reviewer's questions and concerns. He has been fully refunded. We're sorry he won't be with us as shipping ramps up but we hope to see him in the future.

Full refund

Guest

Coniah, Your comments are offensive. I have all Magfast products and have no problem with them.

Customer service is beyond excellent. Your willingness to be so vocal of "Con Man". If i were Seymour i would be suing for defamation of Character. Once written, words cannot be taken back.

Your words in my estimation were uncalled for and aggressive.

Im sorry for whatever brought you to this point. Roger Southern California

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2382611

Two and a half years of waiting, dozens of attempts to get a refund is what brought me to this point. In the end, the refunded less than half of the money, but at least it meant I only wasted $1000 instead of $1878.

If I could have gotten any of the products I paid for, I might also be happy. But I got nothing for the money and time spent. As I mentioned, their marketing and PR is excellent. I commend him for that, but his product delivery was very slow.

I still believe that he spent more time and money on marketing than in actually developing and producing the product.

I understand that marketing is important. A great product that nobody knows about still won't sell, but it should not have taken over two years (before I gave up) to finish designing and producing what is really not that difficult a product.

View more comments (1)
Francis H Raa

Just watched the Magfast presentation and am impressed with the thoughtful design and the quality of the products!

A very interesting presentation and a very desirable line of products! I purchased the Pro Kit, and am looking forward to its arrival!

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you so much for checking us out! We're so glad to have you on board.
Pros:
  • Good honest approach and looks like a great product
  • Honesty and direct approach of founders

Jordan W Pbj

Nice product

nice presentation and seems like a great ecosystem for this family of products with many ways to get power in and get power out.

Thank you so much!
Janice J Skd
map-marker Halifax, Nova Scotia

I wish to cancel my order that I just did minutes ago.

I realized that I do not need all that I ordered.

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Janice. It looks like our customer support team already took care of this for you. Email us at Hello@MAGFAST.com if you need further assistance. Thank you!
Judi H Hgt

Info was very informative.

I viewed the information video, and reviewed just to make sure I had a good grasp of what was said and promised. Products look very promising.

I will probably do some add-on orders. at a later date.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you so much for checking us out, Judi. We appreciate you!
Pros:
  • Product was interesting and has potential
DanielleReed92

Verified Reviewer

Never received my free charger

I stumbled across one of there YouTube advertisements while watching my normal videos. In the ad, they stated that you get a free charger just for signing up with them; however, after I signed up I never got my free welcome gift.

They have a lot of big talk and look nice enough. They just don't seem to be reliable or timely.

MAGFAST Reply:
We’re sorry for any misunderstanding but as it says in the video, we are in the pre-order stage and will not be able to ship out the free gifts until all paid pre-orders are fulfilled. It looks like you have not reached out to customer support for assistance so please contact us at Hello@MAGFAST.com.
Pros:
  • Loved the presentation video
  • Charismatic advertisement
  • Excellent at pulling the wool over your eyes
Cons:
  • Waiting period longer than i thought
  • Stealing people money and not delivering anything
  • Still waiting for free product
Preferred solution:

I just what the gift promised

Leonides N

773573****

I want to finish to paying my order.

I want the olive color Let me know if you. got my order.

773-573-****

CENTRAL TIME..

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Leonides. I do see the customer service has responded to your requests. Please make sure to check your inbox for emails from Hello@MAGFAST.com.