Leonides N

773573****

I want to finish to paying my order.

I want the olive color Let me know if you. got my order.

773-573-****

CENTRAL TIME..

MAGFAST Reply:
Hi Leonides. I do see the customer service has responded to your requests. Please make sure to check your inbox for emails from Hello@MAGFAST.com.
Robin S Jrv

Change payment source

Left message on answers machine to change payment source

Robin Speigner

rspeigner57@***.com

216.798.8120

MAGFAST Reply:
We've reached out to this supporter to help her.

Change payment source

Kit V

Verified Reviewer

I was prompted for my opinion

I watched the sooooooper long video. I typically don't have the patience for infomercials (I have ADD, but I'm also autistic) but I was intrigued by the product.

And a majority of the length was necessary to get into all the deets of your product. I'm typically not a consumerist, and I mainly buy practical things, and usually not so pricey either. But ya got me here. I liked what I heard and I'm really in need of a charger for my car, wall, take anywhere, etc.

I also really like the fact I can charge my car if my battery dies! How amazing!

MAGFAST Reply:
We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for watching our presentation and deciding to support our company! We can’t wait to get our products to you and hear what you think.
Preferred solution:

There's no solution. The web site asked for my opinion, so I thought this was for positive feedback. I didn't realize this was for disgruntled customers. lol

Roger R Cle

I am a minister and use my computers and phones a lot

Oh I think the products that you are making for the public has gone way beyond what the industry does. Theres nothing like it out there, and I think anyone watching your weekly updates should definitely jump on board.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you so much for being part of the MAGFAST family! We're lucky to have you.

Brent T
map-marker Powell River, British Columbia

Pissed off.

I am still waiting for charging kit it has been many months I paid 300$ and nothing yet, is this just a b.s. trip.I think so, not happy at all.

MAGFAST Reply:
We have reached out to this reviewer to address his concerns but have not heard back. We believe that we have resolved that matter to his satisfaction.
Please understand that crowdfunding isn’t retail shopping and certainly isn’t for everyone. It takes a lot of patience to support something from idea to manufacturing. We are excited to begin shipping soon and are sorry that this reviewer won’t be with us during that time
Dylan H Uot

To help consumers make smart purchasing decisions for their electronic lifelines

I was offered the free promotional wall power outlet from MagFast, I have not received it yet. Having a tech background, I very much look forward to the product this company is putting out, will definitely reserve a pro kit if it lives up to my expectations.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you for checking us out, we appreciate it! Shipping will begin very soon and we can’t wait to get you your free gift after the paid pre-orders are sent out.
Melanie E Sgj

Haven’t received anything that I ordered......

I watched a couple of videos back in December of 2020. My order is even on the credit statement but its April 8th, 2021 & 4 months after I had ordered 2 Pro Life Kits (get the other half off, plus a few extra other items at no charge) & Ive even called customer service everyday since after ordering back in December of 2020.

Im not leaving my email not my phone number in this review as I should have received my entire order by now. I spent between $450 on product and I either want everything shipped out ASAP (Federal Expressed In 1 Day) or I want the whole entire amount that is showing on my credit card statement ~

COMPLETELY 100% REIMBURSED BACK TO ASAP!!!!!

MAGFAST Reply:
It sounds like perhaps crowdfunding isn’t for you. It seems like you didn’t watch our presentation or any of our weekly updates where we’ve said it’s a long process and unfortunately it has come with delays. Our team is just as frustrated with the delay in shipping as you are.
We made a promise to keep our supporters updated on the process and that is exactly what we are doing every week.
Our Customer Service reached out via phone and email but have not heard back. We believe we have resolved this reviewer’s concerns to her satisfaction.
We hope to see you down the road as we continue to try and Change Charging for Good.

Linda W Tfe

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: I ordered early on and my order was never filled

Updated by user Apr 09, 2021

Thanks to Pissed Consumer, I received immediate attention and a full refund!.

Original review Mar 30, 2021

I ordered products from you more than a year ago when you were starting out. All I got were promises.

I have phoned several times to ask about my products and I was always told they were still being worked on.

Now I see that new customers are able to put orders in and you actually have positive reviews while my purchases never arrived and I have stopped receiving any updates from your company. I feel as though you stole my money.

MAGFAST Reply:
We were able to contact this reviewer via phone and resolve her concerns to her satisfaction. Crowdfunding is not retail sales - it’s a long and challenging process that requires a lot of patience. We completely understand that this isn’t for everyone and are glad to part as friends with this reviewer.

Charlie F Hfr

| map-marker Columbia, South Carolina

No product after three payments.

Mag fast has taken three payments of $79 each from me and I havent heard a word from them or received any products.

MAGFAST Reply:
It sounds like crowdfunding is not for this reviewer. We have not yet begun shipping but expect to in the next few weeks. In addition, the point of crowdfunding is to pledge your support by pre-ordering products and paying upfront while waiting for manufacturing. We cannot ship before a payment plan has been complete. We reached out to this poster by phone and email but did not hear back. We believe we have resolved his concerns to his satisfaction.
We truly hope you'll check us out down the road, we'd love to have you with us.

Derrick D Vqc

Great quality and very convenient

Really got the free wall charger! I hope. They said it was on the way and I wanted to add the car charger but I will wait to see how this does.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thanks so much for checking us out. We are not yet shipping but expect to start within the next few weeks. Please check out our website for more information here: MAGFAST.com/status. You can also contact customer support at Hello@MAGFAST.com. Thanks again!
Mayor Dan D

Original customer haven't received anything

I was an original customer while you were in the development stages you took money monthly from my account. I have listened to all the BS Your company sends out.

I have not received anything from your company in regards to this situation. What gives.

Mayor Dan Diliberto

dandiliberto@***.com

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you for your feedback. We are a crowdfunding project and we’ve always said this is a long process. Crowdfunding as a small startup company comes with many ups, downs, and delays. That’s just the nature of the business. We explicitly say, in the presentation we ask our supporters to watch before pre-ordering, that you should not support us if you’re not in it for the long haul.
With that said, it looks like we were able to help resolve this supporter’s concerns via email. Please contact customer support at Hello@MAGFAST.com for more information.

Desiree B Mom

Haven't got my order

I am Desiree Brittingham I made my purchased 1/21/2021. Today is 2/8/2021.

I haven't received my package or any update to when I can expect delivery. More over if my package is not in the mail, as yet. I would like to change the mailing address.

I'm not tech savvy. It would be good to speak with an actual person.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you for reaching out. I see that we have already called and emailed you to resolve the situation. But I would like to reiterate here that MAGFAST is a crowdfunding project and we expect to begin shipping soon. Please check out our website for more information regarding that: MAGFAST.com/status. Also, you may easily change or update your shipping address in your MAGFAST account. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us at Hello@MAGFAST.com. Thank you for your support!

Let the company propose a solution

VAN S Zud

Got ripped off

LESS THAN 1 STAR

Ok it was a startup kickstarter or whatever. I've had a few fail to produce but I hear from them that it isn't going to be produced and move on.

This company owner, Seymore, insists on rubbing it in that you aren't getting a product by continuing to send emails and post videos that it is in the works. Blames china and covid for the most recent delay...sorry other companies are coming out with new devices,,,made in china.

then he wants you to invest in his financial company.

BEWARE SOUNDS LIKE A PONSI SCHEME.

MAGFAST Reply:
Respectfully, MAGFAST is on a very long and extremely challenging journey to deliver a significantly better charging experience to the charging market. Along the way, we have had many challenges, but none is more disheartening than the kinds of accusations this poster is making. Anyone - customer or not - who has a question or issue of any kind should always contact us Hello@MAGFAST.com . Our single focus is on resolving anyone's issue in full. We're a small team of dedicated people putting their hearts into making some truly great products - as anyone who spends a few minutes following what we're doing knows. Anyhow, it sounds like perhaps crowdfunding isn’t for you. Since we hadn't heard from you before this posting, we were able to email you and leave a voicemail. Thank you for your earlier support.

Steven S Bbe

Never received order, or "free" product

I've been patiently awaiting delivery since I pre-ordered back in June 2020. You're production "timeline" showed delivery rollouts back in November/December 2020.

Yet, nothing has been received. Your main page shows crowdfunding of over 1Million received of a 300k goal. Yet, there is no product to market.

Investors are lost in this partnership. I had hoped for so much more.

MAGFAST Reply:
It looks like this poster has not reached out to customer service or we would have been able to explain why shipping has been pushed back. In just a moment I’d like to quickly go through our process. But first, I want to point out that we are a crowdfunding project and we’ve always said this is a long process. Crowdfunding as a small startup company comes with many ups, downs, and delays. That’s just the nature of the business. We explicitly say, in the presentation we ask our supporters to watch before pre-ordering, that you should not support us if you’re not in it for the long haul.
That said, I’d like to offer a quick overview of the difficulties we faced over the last year and why shipping had to be pushed back.
The coronavirus hit Asia and Europe, impacting production and the global supply chain even before it hit the US.
By early 2020, COVID had closed down our factory and completely disrupted the global supply chains for nearly four months. We scrambled to figure out alternative solutions and new resources. In the meantime, the top personnel working on our project were forced to move on to other work.
Then, once things started to return to ‘normal’, Apple released their new iPhone that was NOT compatible with most existing wireless chargers. We made the difficult decision to take the time to make absolutely sure that our products would charge the new iPhone as the majority of our supporters are Apple users.
You can read more about this on our website or contact customer service for more details if you wish.

Charles B Psi

It was an amazing experience

The detailed introduction that i just witnessed was just wonderful i love the enthusiastic, energetic ,positivity it literally woke me up and got my brain going for the day. It's really refreshing to see there are still people who are willing to stand behind and in front of their product with complete confidence it really made me a believer the only thing i cant wrap my mind around is the ridiculous prices its just too much no matter what quality I cant afford any of the attachments especially since were all out of work at the moment but thanks for helping the government kill me off a little quicker yay I can either charge my phone or eat I wonder which it will be.

MAGFAST Reply:
Thank you so much for watching our presentation and for your kind words.
I understand that the prices might seem expensive, but the price points reflect the quality of our products! MAGFAST is on a mission to create a new paradigm in the charging world, by taking an innovative quality approach. We want to change charging for good by sourcing from the best possible resources we can, from the batteries to the magnets to the casing. In other words, our products are made to last.
That said, we are sorry that you've been experiencing difficulties this year.

Let the company propose a solution